Friday, December 23, 2005

Yes, No, Maybe So

The doctor is in, as they say, and without a doubt, undeniably, definitely and most certainly: Z has ADD.

He also brought me two bags of Sour Patch Kids (the procurement of which, I came to learn, necessitated visiting three different stores), diagnosed the source of my illuminated "oil" light on my dashboard, made me laugh out loud so many times I lost count, and kept me thoroughly engaged for the entire 90 minutes. He's also totally adorable.

Sadly, none of the aforementioned could offset the fact that Z and I had exactly nothing going on in the chemistry department.

(Sigh)

T-minus approximately ten days + two hours until my date with M3.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, what? What did I miss? Who's M3?!

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home