Monday, December 05, 2005

24

I'm keeping my profile available for reviewing and responding to until 11:55am today, at which time I'll have afforded free and unobstructed access to myself for one full day, thereby allowing me to conclude this sad little controlled experiment and return to my safe and generally happy world of online-dating-site-to-remain-nameless anonymity (Trader Joe's stalkers aside, of course). In the meantime, with 21.5 hours of evidence on which to draw, I think its safe to say at this point...I don't think too many opportunities exactly passed me by while I was in hiding.


From: brave_heart69
Date received: December 5
Subject: hi


help im stuck in [town removed] for 3 days,would love to meet you,..im very bored and im here for my mothers surgey.....downtown im eric call asap [phone # removed]


From: M2ASQUIRRLE
Date received: December 5
Subject: Please tell me so i can deside


hi ,i got alot to answer so please tell me details about you and how or why you would be a asset to myself and relationship what is it that you have thats any better or at least different from the 48 girls that emailed me today! !


From: mooplywookies
Date received: December 4
Subject: Wow!


Beautiful. Let's get to know each other. Since my profile is a little sparse, here's a little more about me. It's a bit superficial but it helps cut through the fog. We can talk philosophy and life next. Email me and I'll send back a picture. I took my pics off line for reasons I'll tell later. I'm an entrepreneur with a growing successful company looking for that lasting love connection that we are all here looking for. My company manufactures and sells portable recording studios. I was at Jessica Simpson and Nick Lacheys' for an installation and more recently The Black Eyed Peas. Earlier, my company was part of the Sundance film festival. I'm a performing songwriter, art director, political activist, environmentalist, comedian and the list goes on. I can dance better than most, practice yoga and do most outdoor recreation, skiing etc. I enjoy people and can be the life of the party and the center of attention as well as be introspective and laid back. Regarding relationships, I am open to anything that could evolve so if your open to exploring life, can love unconditionally and think you can keep up, let me know. Here's my company website: [URL removed}


From: Derek1G
Date received: December 4
Subject: Fromage avec vin rouge.


Fromage avec vin rouge, extrordinaire. :)


From: thhs
Date received: December 4
Subject: ur cuite


My name is Brian and am in my early 30's who is looking for his soulmate. I use a wheelchair but don't let that scare you. I work at a place called [name removed] where I do data entry. I stand 5'9", with blonde hair and blue eyes. I live in Champlin but grew up in northeren Minnesota. I hope that by doing this I am going to fine my wife. I hope that you will give me a fair chance.

do u have yahoo messenger
Love, Brian

2 Comments:

Blogger sarainitaly said...

ok, so they guy saying he uses a wheelchair shouldn't scare you, but this should:
*i hope to find my wife. love, brian* hehe

and mooplywhooply scares me. hahaha and it is nice to see that braveheart is so concerened about his mother. hahaha

thanks for posting these. i love it!

10:52 AM  
Blogger smrtygrl said...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm going to hell for posting the message from the wheelchair-bound guy but being "alter-abled" (or whatever the correct p.c. term is these days) doesn't mean he can't still maintain some shred of self-respect. Glad you enjoyed this post!

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home