Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Tevas & Socks - Not Okay

From: smrtygrl
To: Gigi
Date: January 30, 2006
Subject: Christ...


M3 may have made a fatal flaw this evening that's simply unforgivable.

We were on the phone last night (we can dissect why I was on the phone with him in the first place at a later date), talking among other things about the [city removed] trip on the 10th and the hockey tickets I won on eBay (Detroit vs. Vancouver in March) and then eventually I said how I need to be careful not to use up all of my vacation days before the first half of the year isn't even over yet...

And then he commented that I'll need to hang on to at least a week's worth of days off...

To go backpacking.

For god's sake. Over-sharing about the girlfriend I can almost forgive.

But backpacking?!?

I fucking hate the Pacific NW.


From: Gigi
To: smrtygrl
Date: January 31, 2006
Subject: Re: Christ...


Utterly unacceptable.

Why can't these people just go to the movies like the rest of the regular world and call it a day?

1 Comments:

Blogger sarainitaly said...

haahah You are hilarious.

Sounds like the perfect time to bring up how you are unsure about the relationship and having doubts about a prior relationship. Perhaps after (backpacking season ends) you will have your head together, and can better focus on M3. hhaha

Backpacking? I backpacked in college. From class to class. That was plenty.

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home