Thursday, January 05, 2006

Mercury Retrograde

Its kind of hard to approach a first date with a chipper and optimistic First Date Attitude when the last song playing as you pull up to the agreed-upon date venue is "Another One Bites the Dust."

And then the date venue is actually closed.

I tried, I really did. But The One With The Girlfriend is proving to be a formidable distraction. Fortunately, last night's date with the SoCal guy was just that: a date with a SoCal guy. Seriously, who cares.

Actually, it was fine. Had I not been comparing every fibre of this boy's being to M3, I'd probably be making a far more positive day-after assessment of how it went. Alas, I was...and therefore, I can't.

On deck: First date with V. Dinner. Saturday.

1 Comments:

Blogger sarainitaly said...

M3 lives with GF. Once a cheater always a cheater. If he cheats on her with you, he will cheat on you with someone else, most likely.

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home