Sunday, January 15, 2006

MySpace: BadHorribleSpace


Date: Jan 15, 2006
From: Stroker
Subject: hi


You are very hot!!!!write me back


Date: Jan 10, 2006
From: Anderson
Subject: cute smile


Hi, I saw your from [state removed] and wanted to say hi and see what you are up to. Anyways I hope I'm not interupting or anything. Um, would you like to chat sometime? If you would that would be cool...if no thats ok too lol. Hope to hear back from you.


Date: Jan 3, 2006
From: Tod
Subject: You look fun and intelligent


I would love to get to know more about you. I own a theater in [city removed]..what do you do?


Date: Jan 2, 2006
From: Brian
Subject: Hottie!


u need more friends and pics.lol


Date: Jan 1, 2006
From: John
Subject: No Subject


hi my name is john i know my profiel is linght on info but please ad me and go ahead and ask me anything.i hope to get my profiel all together soon


Date: Dec 27, 2005
From: Austin
Subject: No Subject


Hello there Sweet Thing...
Could I interest you in a nice kinda old fashioned country gentleman???
Smile!!!


Date: Dec 26, 2005
From: Tony
Subject: hi


hello dear...need a friend?


Date: Dec 26, 2005
From: DJ
Subject: Hello


Hi, I was just looking around on here and seen a very pretty lady, If you don,t mind I would like to add you as a friend and maybe get to know a little more about you, so what do you say?

1 Comments:

Blogger My Mouth said...

What a collection of desparate losers!

So, chat with me sometime.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home