Saturday, October 15, 2005

There Are No Words

From: stephenlamb1
Date received: October 15
Subject: hi again


OK, maybe you will look my way more intently now? lol I am a writer/composer so I thought this might work to attract you. :)

Stephen

I keep winking,
and you're thinking,
why is he so persistent.
Your smile is delightful,
being single is frightful,
That's why I'm rather insistent. :)

Although you're in [name of town removed],
That doesn't have to mean,
Love can't find a home.
You have a heart that's true,
A beauty that is you,
Depicted in this poem.

We've similar traits,
Want enjoyable dates,
and seek an honest person.
So before you say no,
Give this nice gent a go,
Before these prospects worsen :)

I moved your cheese,
just under your knees,
to ask you for a favor.
Look past my smile,
or dessing style,
for something else you'll savor.

We both detest smoking,
Love laughing and joking,
And usually on the move.
Like riding a bike,
Take a jog, walk or hike,
We like to get in that groove.

We wear a loving free spirit,
Stand close and you'll hear it,
Passion's in all we are doing.
An adventurous soul,
We take the bold role,
You are the one I am wooing. :)

We both love our pets,
Romantic sunsets,
Being spontaneous and free.
We're blessed with quick wit,
and how our lives sit,
You now, just need to know me :)

I know what you're after,
You really like laughter,
Then I am the man for sure.
Energetic and fun,
You've just found the one,
This man has a heart that's pure.

Ignore that I'm older,
Just be a bit bolder,
Take a chance with someone new.
We both have nice legs,
so put away any negs.,
I want to get to know you. :)

You do seem very nice and outgoing and I would love the chance to get to know you better. If nothing else, you smiled :)

Stephen

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw. That's just upsetting. I'm sorry to hear that. Your rowing friend is now upset.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home