Friday, October 07, 2005

Stranger Than Fiction

From: comNgetme
Date Received: October 7
Subject: (none)


Hi there, how are ya? I was just wondering if you would be interested in talking and getting to know each other better? You have a very beautiful smile

Hope to hear from you soon

Do you have yahoo IM or MSN messenger?

Have a great evening
Dave

I do have other (better) pictures available if your interested


From: DigitalWater
Date Received: October 5
Subject: U Have My Attention


I'd like to see what we could create...please, let me know if you are interested!


From: funboatguy
Date Received: October 1
Subject: (none


hi very nice profile wow i like it alot and i would love to talk with you


From: Flight0070
Date Received: September 23
Subject: Hey there


Your new photo looks great, I know you and I havent talked but I have seen you on here and I really like the new photo, just thought I would tell you that.

Dano


From: Traveler86
Date Received: September 19
Subject: (none)


That has to be the cutest profile i've seen.


From: cgeck7
Date Received: September 15
Subject: Hello


I would like to know on how you felt about your Paris trip and what you liked the best about it. -Cory


From: Steelheader99
Date Received: September 13
Subject: Very Interesting...


I'd love to figure out the mystery behind those beautiful dark brown eyes. Lemme know what you're thinkin'.

Vince


From: HockeyManSJ
Date Received: September 12
Subject: Hi


So how did you enjoy your summer? Have you gone anywhere or done anything fun? I will be moving to [name of town removed] in like a month. You seem like a very nice girl, and I'd like to get to know you better. Let me know what you think.

Take care,
Mark


From: NateBend
Date Received: September 12
Subject: youre smile


A woman with a smile as beautiful as yours should laugh, so I will give it my best. I am a 25 year old male from Bend. My name is Nate and I am only attracted to older women. I perfer women a little more mature and over their party stage. When I am away from my job as a CIA agent, I enjoy skydiving naked, wrestling with Grizzly bears, and baking pastries. Ok so I am kidding about the pastries part....lol. If nothing else, you should know that you have a gorgeous smile and that I would love to talk to you some more, so send me a message sometime.

Nate

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stranger than fiction indeed--you just can't make up crap like this.
There seems to be some sort of inclination towards water, boats, planes, and travel (and you could throw the steelheader in there too), as if when they chose their user names, they wanted nothing more than to convey their love of the aquatic and aerial movement and well, fish. DigitalWater (?$&%*$#?)wants to see what you could create. Like an afgahn? A better recipe for falafel? A new political movement?
Easy to see why you fell for K. These boys really don't the difference between *your* and *you're.* Sigh.

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home